The pharmaceutical industry is one of the most regulated with many rules and guidelines to comply with. Health regulatory authorities around the world set various and often stringent compliance guidelines for marketing and communications. Contravening these guidelines can result in litigation and ultimately hefty fines, negatively impacting public image and share price. Consequently, knowing and understanding these guidelines to implement a compliant digital and social media strategy is critical for a company’s marketing and communications objectives.
We offer compliant medical social media services adhering to many guidelines, including:
- Good clinical practice (GCP)
- Association of the British pharmaceutical industry (ABPI)
- Prescription medicines code of practice authority (PMCPA)
- European federation for pharmaceutical industries and associations (EFPIA)
- Medicines and healthcare products regulatory agency (MHRA)
- Food and drug agency (FDA)